Contact properties for HubSpot
Here is a breakdown of each contact property you can pull from ProfitWell into your HubSpot contact pages.
- Customer ID: This customer ID is the one you see in your ProfitWell customer profiles; it reflects the unique ID assigned to a specific customer within your billing system (Stripe, Braintree, Chargebee, etc).
- First Name: First name of the customer will be synced with HubSpot through ProfitWell if it exists within the integrated billing system; if not, then population will be attempted by FullContact, and then left as empty if unknown.
- Last Name: Last name of the customer will be synced with HubSpot through ProfitWell if it exists within the integrated billing system; if not, then population will be attempted by FullContact, and then left as empty if unknown.
- MRR: Monthly recurring revenue (MRR) of each existing customer will be synced from ProfitWell into HubSpot, in the designated display currency. Within HubSpot, it will be an unformatted number unless you "edit property" and change it to "Currency" format.
- Plans: Subscription plans of all customers will be synced with HubSpot from ProfitWell, through the live data feed pulled directly from the integrated billing system.
- Status: Subscription plan status of all customers will be synced with HubSpot from ProfitWell in one of the following forms: active, trialing, cancelled, churned_trial, churned_voluntary, churned_delinquent.
- Created On: The date a user was originally created will be populated within HubSpot directly from ProfitWell; it may not necessarily represent the first instance of a paying transaction (e.g. individuals on trials also count as users.
- Activated On: The date a user becomes an actively paying customer is synced with HubSpot from ProfitWell once a transaction occurs, as reflected through the billing system.
- Churned On: The date of a customer's most recent churn is synced with HubSpot from ProfitWell; it represents the end of the final billing cycle after a customer cancels.
Email is pulled directly into your HubSpot account: When an email is updated within ProfitWell, it will sync with HubSpot and connect with the associated customer; this data may possibly be null, non-unique, or incorrect depending on the fields filled out by the customer, so it shouldn't be used as the unique identifier. If you aren't seeing ProfitWell data loading for a certain customer, then it is likely that the email is not connected to any HubSpot contact.
To set up the integration, check out our HubSpot connection instructions here.