Customer details for Intercom
Here is a breakdown of the data you can push from ProfitWell into your Intercom account (for associated Customer and Company, if available).
- Customer ID: This customer ID is the one you see in your ProfitWell customer profiles; it reflects the unique ID assigned to a specific customer within your billing system (Stripe, Braintree, Chargebee, etc).
- First Name: First name of the customer will be synced with HubSpot through ProfitWell if it exists within the integrated billing system; if not, then population will be attempted by FullContact, and then left as empty if unknown.
- Last Name: Last name of the customer will be synced with HubSpot through ProfitWell if it exists within the integrated billing system; if not, then population will be attempted by FullContact, and then left as empty if unknown.
- MRR: Monthly recurring revenue (MRR) of each existing customer will be synced from ProfitWell into HubSpot, in the designated display currency. Within HubSpot, it will be an unformatted number unless you "edit property" and change it to "Currency" format.
- Plans: Subscription plans of all customers will be synced with HubSpot from ProfitWell, through the live data feed pulled directly from the integrated billing system.
- Status: Subscription plan status of all customers will be synced with HubSpot from ProfitWell in one of the following forms: active, trialing, cancelled, churned_trial, churned_voluntary, churned_delinquent.
- Created On: The date a user was originally created will be populated within HubSpot directly from ProfitWell; it may not necessarily represent the first instance of a paying transaction (e.g. individuals on trials also count as users.
- Activated On: The date a user becomes an actively paying customer is synced with HubSpot from ProfitWell once a transaction occurs, as reflected through the billing system.
- Churned On: The date of a customer's most recent churn is synced with HubSpot from ProfitWell; it represents the end of the final billing cycle after a customer cancels.
- Engagement: The quartile of customer activity, based on the total number of logins within 30 days.
- Total Spend: The total revenue a customer has paid you in his/her lifetime (includes recurring revenue, along with one-time payments, etc.- essentially cash flow)
This integration maps customer data properties to both the customer and company level, if known. If customer email within ProfitWell doesn't match the customer email within Intercom, then the data will not be successfully matched and pushed through.